dont buy it rofl

1. the bypass works worse than free ones from daniel krupinski on github

2. the cheat is literally osiris with some tweaks and new ui, stick to a 100% free cheat with updates and source code instead.

3. the cheat is dead and never updated, i dont recommend using it at all.

edit: waiting for keyboard warriors to cry because “OMG CHEAT IS FREE U SHOULD BE HAPPY ITS FREE” before u type that read point 2

1 лайк

this cheat is dead since they become free

1 лайк

dead and detected

Hello.

1. Nope, our bypass is selfcoded and I wonder how did you rate it.
  2. Our cheat was released way before osiris. It’s just a nonsense. We’re working since 2018.
  3. Check out updatelogs on our website. Its not getting updated now because developers are making v2. And it’s still safe to use. And free now.

Its detected, only cheat I used and also about a month before it went free is when I last played on these accounts, all VAC banneed, not Overwatched, got detected on all smurfs, all friends using it also got detected, I’m not mad about it because you can’t expect to cheat and not get caught but lying to people and saying its not detected is just messed up, I will not be a returning customer when v2 is released and I think most people feel the same.

Worst devs ever

Detect means that EVERY cheat user is getting banned. At least our staff’s steam accounts are not banned. Probably some feature causes VAC bans or ban reasons are not being showed correctly which is normal for Valve.