Don't use SPIRTHACK on MAIN!!! That's a warning.

I really really reallyyy don’t recomend to you use the spirt on your main, that’s why a lot of people got vac these weeks like 2 friends mine and I think i’ll be the other one in few days.

So if you have any account what you play all day or really care about it, DON’T USE SPIRTHACK.
thanks for attention, good afternoon.

2 лайка

every cheat is detectable. If someone uses the obvious options that I would be banned from vac / overwatch

Silly kids saw a good free cheat and started using it. They don’t even want to understand the functionality and use everything without trying to understand the cheat and play carefully, which naturally leads to banned from vac / overwatch. It really annoys me.

yeah, theres a lot a people like this . but you still can banned for testing the functional on your local server, and thats weird , cause devs of spirt dont really care about deleting the functions that banning you or fixing them, and you accidently can click the switch and start a timer on 14 days to your VAC ban

the pavement you are right and is famous for its software bankruptcy

Начнём с того, что все знают что VAC может задетектить любой чит, если захочет, во вторых ну все же знают что не стоит играть с читами на мейне не разобравшись в них, тоже самое что настраивать rage на основе, а играть на твинке. А для самых продвинутых есть параметры запуска -insecure. Ты получил вак по своей не осторожности и не стоит обвинять разработчиков во всех грехак вака. Я уже месяц катаю с этим читом и кроме красного трас фактора я ничего не получил.

а причём тут собственно я, если разрабы сами сделали недопиленный фейкдак и легит аа).
самое интересное, что они об этом нигде не написали, а просто оставили игроков с замаскированной кнопкой “получить VAC”. тебе очень повезло, что тебя предупредили. как нибудь бы на локалке заюзал и отлетел, как и я, а на твой вак все б с колокольни плюнули. хотя может когда-нибудь разрабы ещё одну скрытую кнопку добавят, а ты её нажмешь и также улетишь

у тебя, кстати, гениальные аналогии с рейджом на основе и игре на твинке

Hello. Don’t use unsafe functions like Legit AA on VAC secured servers.

my cfg totally legit, don’t say shit…

Hello, I need help, I opened a topic, but no one is looking, my friend.