[English] Spirthack review after over 1 month

Here is my detailed spirthack review after playing with it for the past month.
‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎

P R I C E

First of all, the price… the price is very affordable and totally worth it without any doubt or hesitation, the features and security the cheat offers for itss price is just incredible. A lifetime subscription would be cool but i can understand the stress with hwid resets afterwards.
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
S E C U R I T Y

We need to remember that no cheat is fully secure,
“it’s never about if you will get banned, its about when you will get banned” - Tobbeishere
luckily, spirthack is very secure, the cheat hasn’t been detected for over 2 years and it builds itself every minute (you can check the builds here - Telegram: Contact @spirtsec) so in my opinion spirthack is very secure and u shouldn’t be afraid of getting VAC banned using it.

S U P P O R T

I can assure you from my own experience with the support that if you make a ticket or dm a staff member without spamming or being annoying you will get a response in less than 24h and support team will try their best in assisting you.

C O M M U N I T Y

M E N U

The menu is cool… really… just cool, cool animations, search bar, you can change the cheat language to russian))) you can also turn on darkmode or see when your subscription ends, i personally love the menu, now that’s all preference so you may have a different opinion on it. :smiley:

‏‏‎ ‎
F E A T U R E S
‏‏‎ ‎

- 9/10

ESP - The esp settings are very customizable and it suits every type of player, you can make them look minimalistic or really thicc :wink: , there is also a preview column on the menu in which you can drag the elements wherever you like.

The only thing that is really missing and it would be cool is the colors customizations on flags, health, armor, ammo and some other things, but im sure they will eventually be added with time.
‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎
WorldESP - Classic features, some rare ones u don’t see in other cheats such as “Purchased items” which is very cool made, it doesn’t just spam half of ur screen with info on enemies, its just simple and clean in the chat.

‏‏‎ ‎
Chams - Classic chams, very customizable with tons of chams types, wireframe chams, arms chams, weapon chams and also ragdolls chams, each of them with custom color customization

‏‏‎ ‎
Glow - I personally never use glow so i can’t give my opinion on it but i’ve seen a feature which allows u to only glow the bomb carrier which is pretty interesting even from my POV.
‏‏‎ ‎
Radar - Now the radar, besides the normal engine radar, there is external radar which also has some nice little details you may find interesting like “show chickens, show grenades, player angles, player health, their weapons etc.” and i think it actually can be helpful if you don’t use esp visuals to look more legit, but also, besides the normal radar and the external radar there is a feature u rarely find in cheats nowadays called “cloud radar”, this feature basically gives you the external radar with all its features in BROWSER, example, you can give your friends/ teammates a link, and they can open it on phone or a second monitor and they basically have radar hacks without having to cheat and trust me, if you are a loner with no friends, give this to ur teammates and you will get some sick reactions from them. :joy:
‏‏‎ ‎
Overall, great visuals, everything u may think of with tons of customization.
‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎
- 9.50/10

Legitbot - in general, good legitbot, not the best one but far from the worst, what i like about this legitbot is again… the customization, its just way better than a default legitbot you get on most p2cheats, there is, Killdelay, shootdelay even KILLSTOP which turns your aimbot off if you want to make sure you won’t get banned on that one account u want to grow to global or ur main account, all these extra features which for some may seem unsignificative can help someone new into the cheating scene very very much, every feature has a explanation on what it does under the toggle on/off button and a slider which lets you adjust the ms on everything, and if you feel insecure, on some features there is a button called “auto” which adjusts the best delay time for the weapon ur using.
My favorite legitbot features i use daily:
the “from target” fov method
The fov actually “comes” from the target and not from your crosshair, this feature can make you look very legit in some cases.
‏‏‎ ‎

- Other bullets
You can choose the first bullet to go to head with a low smoothness and than the other bullets to make it easy for you to spray with a high smoothness so the crosshair doesn’t snap too much
‏‏‎
Even the rcs has a feature which can help you look more legit, the “random rcs” feature
changes your x/y values from time to time
so you won’t get overwatch banned from the tryhard “investigators” out there using 0.25x demo speed to see if your rcs is always perfect. That’s it for the legitbot, very good, with the right config you can make sure the aimbot won’t ever get you overwatch banned.
‏‏‎ ‎
Triggerbot - I never use triggerbot while legit cheating, so again, i can’t give my opinion on it, you can try it out by yourself any time tho.
‏‏‎ ‎
Ragebot - Basic ragebot, not a hvh cheat, won’t recommand you trying to hvh with it
‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎ - 8/10

Inventory/Profile changer - if you have personal skins or medals you will have to equip them by yourself everytime you restart the game, added mvp sounds don’t work at the end of the round, besides those minor issues which will for sure get fixed in the future, the inventory changer is nice, you can give whatever characters with patches or skins with stickers you want. You can give yourself cases and keys with custom chances of item drops and the stattrack on guns/knives updates itself everytime you make a kill

Profile changer works fine, you can set whatever rank you want, level, wins, fake vac bans, commends or enable fake prime
Pretty good besides the current bugs, but again, totally worth its price.
‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎

- 10/10

misc - Every feature a miscellaneous tab should have nowadays + some troll features like, spamming lobby errors, lobby windows, change ranks of everyone in the lobby, chat spammer, name stealer, stop the matchmaking search even tho u are not the leader + others (also a good blockbot)
‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎

- 8/10
binds - i love this bind tab especially because you can bind every feature in the cheat, even the bunnyhop, aimbot, esp, rcs, speclist, basically every feature the cheat has it can be binded, however the cheat doesn’t have a keybinds window yet (a window which shows you what binds are turned on or off) and i think that feature is a must need especially if you want to have bhop on toggle, also another issue i found, when you type in chat and press the bind key, the feature is gonna toggle

‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎

- 10/10
configs - configs tab… just perfect, you can share and add configs very easily with just a link in your browser, there is a autosave feature so you don’t have to always save it, when you start the game ur latest config is gonna load by itself, you can copy your inventory from a config in another, no bugs whatsoever, more than perfect
‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎

-100/10
I kinda got stuck in snake while writing this review :flushed: :joy::joy:

‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎
Anyways guys… this was my detailed spirthack review after 1 month of using it, totally worth it i recommand using it as main legit cheat or even just trying it 1 time to see how it performs :grin:

Stay safe, Raffy

4 лайка

This was an awesome review!

1 лайк

thanks<3

This is a really good review! Prolly one of the best one’s i’ve ever seen and i basically agree with all u said.

1 лайк

Hi! Great review!

I left you a small gift in your forum pms.

1 лайк