My Spirt review (short read)

hello, i’m a former legit faceit10, new to hacks… i bought spirt about a month ago (first hack ever).

the reason in short is that (believe it or not), I have never cheated before but got vac banned anyway. lost inventory, and reputation, so I decided to ruin this game even more than it already is. The more people i make rage quit the game forever, the happier i become.

I’ve tried a few more hacks other than this one, for example iniuria and one tap.
and yeah, I’m kinda noob about cheats but in one month I experimented a lot.
I’m now here to give MY opinion.

it is true that if you want to compete with spinbotters, you probably should look elsewhere.
but guys… this cheat is not only cheap as F, it’s actually well built. I’m a closet/legithacker (and let’s say it, you don’t need a lot of features to have a decent advantage vs legit players) and in MY opinion, iniuria is WORSE. bugs everywhere, cant bind/toggle sh*t, there’s not as much freedom and reliability as on spirthack, I swear. the spirt client is also easier to understand.

The legitbot spirthack offers, is the best so far. I find others cheat providers’ aim assists too complicated/too snappy… in less words: too easy to spot if spectated.

the only downside of spirt is the detection rate.
if you guys worked more on the detection and reduce vacs at minimum, i’d be glad to spend well more than 5$ for it

super recommended to anyone, but especially for closet/legithacking

1 лайк